Call for papers > Poster guidelines
The deadline for submission of poster abstracts is 1 July 2011.
- be designed to engage the viewer
- use an appropriate font size to enable delegates to read from a distance of approximately one and a half metres
- provide information about the author(s), their affiliations and contact details
- show the IBEA logo in the top left hand corner
- outline the aims and objectives of the study, methodology, analysis, findings and conclusions in a logical manner
- use the Harvard referencing style
- be no larger than size A0.
Authors are allowed to use only one board per submission to display their work.
Authors will receive an email confirming the acceptance or rejection of their abstracts. If accepted, posters must be brought to the conference to display at poster sessions.
Submit a poster abstract using the submission form.